cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"View My Usage" Tool

disco

"View My Usage" Tool

Is it possible to view usage for more than the previous 3 months?

Many thanks.
28 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

Unfortunately not. This information is archived after 3 months to keep the database size fairly constant and managable.

Sorry about that!
disco

"View My Usage" Tool

OK - thanks for the reply Smiley
dennisb66
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

I have noticed that my usage tool is recording 4.67GB of Gaming which i never do. However my young grandchildren have recently been visiting and they have D/L childrens games to play,would this constitute Gaming :?:
The_10th
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

I have noticed that my usage tool is recording 4.67GB of Gaming ...

Can you see what you use on the PN useage tool per application so to speak?
dennisb66
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

Hi Nolan.no can do unfortunately, I deleted the games after they went home because surfing became very slow, however all was ok after removing them. I will check daily to see if the Gaming usage increases.There is no increase today at the moment.
dennisb66
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

Something is definately wrong with +nets Gaming Usage. My OFFPEAK gaming now reads 5.84GB,an increase of 1.17GB in the past 2 days yet I have only done normal surfing.How the hell can I consider PAYG when +net have erroneus figures. Cry
craiglay
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

Somethings a little wrong here too. I've managed to pull 50GB :shock: total in 5 days!!!! I don't think so...

About 20GB of that is web browsing!

More annoying though, Its put me on level 1 management as i've exceeded 11Gb peak already. Hmmm...

Craig
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

"View My Usage" Tool

How the hell can I consider PAYG when +net have erroneus figures. Cry

Have you done any other downloading (e.g. P2P) or anything else that could have been picked up as gaming traffic in error? Do the total figures for each day look right?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

"View My Usage" Tool

Somethings a little wrong here too. I've managed to pull 50GB :shock: total in 5 days!!!! I don't think so...

What would you say it should be? Remember that VMBU measures both uploads and downloads, so if for example you've been using BitTorrent then this will be uploading as well as downloading and all this will count in VMBU.
Zathras
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

According to usage Ive done 40gb today!....dont think its uploads :shock:
Liam
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

The total amount of data transfer should be very accurate - the biggest issue is traffic being incorrectly identified, or incorrectly displayed on VMBU. Which will not be to the detriment of you, as it is for display purposes only.

For anyone not sure about their VMBU usage being accurate - one common readon we see for increased usage is the result of deploying an insecure wireless network. This can allow other people to hijack and use your connection.
Liam
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

According to usage Ive done 40gb today!....dont think its uploads :shock:

From what I can see, your usage isn't showing anything near that. I think what you're looking at is not the total for today, but the total so far this billing month.
Zathras
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

Im on the first day of the billing month, Ive been online 3hrs 40mins today, usage say Ive used 39.94GB Free Usage.
Several people have usage queries.....coincidence?
Liam
Grafter

"View My Usage" Tool

Today is your billing date, but your usage has not yet been reset for a new month. This will happen shortly.