cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unlimited ADSL"

N/A

"Unlimited ADSL"

UNLIMITED ADSL>>>Stop confusing people into believing that plusnet is now "unlimited" because obviously it aint now is it?! Evil There are repsected ISP's like AOL, Be, TalkTalk which offer legit Unlimited ADSL....Also hang on a minute, if they can do it , why can't you? :?:
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

"Unlimited ADSL"

Plusnet have not offered unlimited products for over 2 years now so I don't quite know what you are on about. Where have they stated it is unlimited?

and FYI, Be use LLU which uses a completely different costing method which is cheaper than IPStream and cannot be compared to it. AOL have been traffic shaping for years (but they will never admit to it) and have a habit of just chucking off the heavy users they don't want. TalkTalk are able to subsidise the broadband side from other services.

More and more broadband serveices are being traffic shaped so the days of cheap truely unlimited broadband have all but gone, unless you are prepared to pay highly for it.
N/A

"Unlimited ADSL"

Peter,

It has been less than 2 years. I joined in 2004 29th March, and it was still then 100% truly unlimited. I made a point at that time to find out if it was etc.

Regards,
Community Veteran

"Unlimited ADSL"

Thread locked. As I've said before, this forum is for constructive ideas that benefit customers AND PlusNet. There is no need to bring the ongoing discussion into another forum (or another thread) for no reason.

Chris