cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick broadband move question

bigtim
Grafter

Im in the middle of moving and plusnet says my broadband will be turned off on the 12th at this number and my new line and new number is switched on on the 14th,is this the norm,i thought it would be same day sort of thing
2 REPLIES
N/A

Thats depends on how you did it I suppose and what you are on, by this I mean ADSL or LLU.

To be honest though if its ADSL then yes the switch should occur and then you would need to tell PlusNet that the move is complete etc and they would terminate your account. Unless perhaps you asked for your mac code, thus giving 30 days notice and then using it a little late on....

As far as LLU goes, im not too up on this anymore. But rembering the way it once was, it did at one point require a cease and reprovide, which would normally take about 3 weeks.
Since this though I swear they created a migration procedure which is an almost smooth switch over bar a couple of days or something. Im not 100% on this as I say its been a while for me, but this is where those days may be coming from perhaps.
bigtim
Grafter

no im just moving house thats all