cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about pay as you go bb

N/A

do plus net do a pay as you go service, if they do how much for activation of line , is it defered on loyalty terms what sort of charges etc per month?, and do i get a referal bonus as i am recommending plus net to a friend...if he decides to go for payg..
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

I am on PAYG and I both give and receive referral bonuses.
Activation is either free with a 5 year phased repayment tie if you leave.
if you pay upfront it is £47 with an annual contract or £57 with a monthly contract.
If you go to this page you can see the various options from a drop down menu against activation, modem, etc.
http://www.plus.net/products/option.html?type=payg&speed=&hardware=usb&contract=FreeActivationAnnual...
N/A

still doesnt make sense it says 14.99 a month which is what i pay for my a/c bb pluswhich gives me 'unlimited' usage !strange, any one through any light on this

does pay as you go mean you pay 14.99 a month and you get 1 gig thrown in and pay for anything over this?Huh
Community Veteran

yes, but don't forget that with bb+ it is highly shaped and also on PAYG you get better webspace features.
Community Veteran

The broadband feature list explains what the differences are between the accounts.

Th eprimary one is traffic shaping of P2P & usenet on BB+ which is must less on PAYG. Amd yes, the £14.99/month includes 1GB of traffic and you pay either in advanced (cheaper) or as you use it (added to the following months bill) in 1GB chunks.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Basically you need to consider PAYG as the cheapo Premier providing you don't download more than 6GB per month average over the year.
For me its great as it allows p2p for the small amount I need at full (not massively shaped) speed
N/A

......For me its great as it allows p2p for the small amount I need at full (not massively shaped) speed

I agree with hotline. PAYG fulfils my needs at the moment. Although, there could be a few improvements.

For instance, I was disappointed when they introduced shaping on this account, I see no reason for this whatsoever.

I also think that PlusNet should let you roll over the amount you don't use in a month to the next month.

Oh, and the price per GB could come down to 75p.

However, I know none of the above will happen *sigh*!