cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with online

N/A

problems with online

hi,

just for my friend. he sign up for plusnet last Sept, throught online is everything ok so far BUT last week wont through online, already autoconfigure, did try username and password but nothing happened. What Happened, i know your problems with Email and Webspace problems but?

im grateful if anyone help me for my friend.

cheers
17 REPLIES
N/A

problems with online

Hi geridunko

Does yer friend have a "user" name could be helpful !!!!!

Wink
N/A

problems with online

ok

its blunden5 Smiley
N/A

problems with online

they always say its your fault/check sign up and go back 2 bt]they say its never there problem?[i thought if i sighned up i.d get help/NOT]DONT TOUCH MOVE NOWWWWWW.
Community Veteran

problems with online

Miffs,
Your comments are not exactly helping the problem.

geridunko,
Have you double checked the settings and that no-one has changed anything since then? Don't forget all usernames and passwords are case sensative too.

Chris
N/A

problems with online

ok ill find out.

cheers

if still problems, ill be back ok

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed. Please do not use the preceding post in its entirety.
N/A

problems with online

i do try throught with username and password for my friend. But nothing happened with online.

he already sign up for plus net free online (pay as go) last sept til now!!

what going on?

username is blunden5
i know i cant show anyone his password.

anyone help me for my friend.

im used plus net for near 2 years! i have noproblems with Plus Net but not my friend!

Thats why my friend would like follow me because plus net is best isp!

help?
N/A

problems with online

Sorry, are you saying a PAYG account created in september isn't working?

Has the account actualy been used in that time?

If not, then it has likely been diabled due to the amount of time without activity. I sugest phoning support, who should be able to reactive the account.

Alternatly, signup with a new username.
N/A

problems with online

ok, so have to close account? then sign up again for new one

or

do sign up again for new one?

let me know

cheers
Community Veteran

problems with online

As Philip posted, just call support and ask them to reactivate the blunden5 account.

If you don't want to do that then you can create a new account for your friend.

The choice is yours.
N/A

problems with online

ok,

i need close first account, what do i do with close account? Sad

already signup done.
N/A

problems with online

If the first account was a PAYG account, then there are no subscription charges.

You can simply ignore the account, as there is nothing that can truly be closed on it, other than deactivating it, as it is likely already done.
N/A

problems with online

ok, already signup, and got plusnet free, so i would like know which i need non-bt line or bt line for auto configuration for Plus Net free

im grateful if let me know.

cheers
lhorwath
Grafter

problems with online

Hi there,

You can use any line to connect with us via the PAYG accounts (ie 0845 nuumbers). However for ANY of our other accounts to connect to us, you must have a BT line.
N/A

problems with online

ok i did everything online, signup account, so on for my friend, its nothing happened, his pc wont throught online, his phone line is fine, his used aol online is fine but no more with aol, now signup plus net but now problems with line or plus net free, i dont know what i do! Sad

is it very very busy line for plus net free?? :?

Anyone help me to sort out my friend (username is blunden05) for through online please!Sad

cheers