cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

premier account

N/A

premier account

i pay 28 pounds a month and was told months ago that my connection would automatically be upgraded to 2mb as anyone any idea if this is happening
6 REPLIES
N/A

premier account

You should be on the 21.99 upto 2mb service, if you are paying any more then you are being ripped off. Ask for a regrade to the Premier Upto 2Mb service and you will still get the free 2Mb upgrade when BT do your exchange (if your line is capable).
mlavende
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

premier account

Don't rely on an email to tell you when it's done though. Mine happened last week with no email from anyone. I just suddenly noticed things were downloading much faster. My router had rebooted since we'd had a powercut, so maybe the regrade had even happened before this.

-Mat
N/A

premier account

Check here http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28885

for details of cheaper accounts, except being stood in a queue going nowhere. If you haven't got the 2MB upgrade do you think you will do any better paying more and waiting for 4MB if/when it arrives late this year but more likely next year?

Another customer who Darlek net failed to inform.
N/A

premier account

Don't rely on an email to tell you when it's done though. Mine happened last week with no email from anyone.
-Mat

But surely the point is that the OP is paying more than they need to for EXACTLY the same service!!!

My guess is that the OP is on Premier Upto 4Mb and he is going to wait a looooong time before getting 4Mb (if at all). Downgrade to Premier Upto 2Mb for free and you'll save yourself a few quid per month. Smiley
N/A

premier account

Yes a change of account would help OP, but Darlek Net has said we will get emails to tell us about when the free upgrade to 2MB is taking place. Otherwise how do we know if an attempt has been made and failed?
N/A

premier account

Darlek Net has said we will get emails to tell us

I got my email. Does that help you?