cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£46.99 no more

N/A

£46.99 no more

I have just noticed the price reduction for the £46.99 'ers.

Now only £22.99 + a couple of quid for the domain.

Wow great news, not 3 years ago I was paying £10 for just having an ISP + phone charges. Now I get all the speed I want (OK I really want 2MB) all day for the price of a couple of large pizza's a month.

Big thanks to PlusNet (and I suppose BT) for continued excellent service and an ADSL package second to none.

Pizza for lunch - I'm using next months savings !!!!

Buzz Lightyear

5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: £46.99 no more

> Big thanks to PlusNet (and I suppose BT) for continued excellent service and an ADSL package second to none.
>
> Pizza for lunch - I'm using next months savings !!!!
>
> Buzz Lightyear
>

Hi,

Thanks for the comments!

We're glad to be able to pass these price drops directly to the customer. The advances in this area are phenomenal.

Regards, Torsten.

--
| Torsten Dettlaff................Unmetered & ADSL Solutions
| Customer Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ------ My Referral - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------ +
pgudge
Grafter

> I have just noticed the price reduction for the £46.99 'ers.
>
> Now only £22.99 + a couple of quid for the domain.
>
> Wow great news, not 3 years ago I was paying £10 for just having an ISP + phone charges. Now I get all the speed I want (OK I really want 2MB) all day for the price of a couple of large pizza's a month.
>
> Big thanks to PlusNet (and I suppose BT) for continued excellent service and an ADSL package second to none.
>
> Pizza for lunch - I'm using next months savings !!!!
>
> Buzz Lightyear
>
>

pgudge
Grafter

How dare you praise BT.

They're only doing it so they can steal more cable customers, even though they are now only £1 dearer than cable.

Plus people who are on cable, are the people who can get cable.

The only reason, and I deeply mean it, the only reason I give BT my money is so I can use Plus Net as my ISP. I have been with them for so long, and cannot imagine being else where.

So it's thanks to Plus Net and, it's about time BT caught up to you, so you can provide a cheaper service to your customers.

Regards,

Paul G

I didn't detect any BT hatered there did you?

N/A

> They're only doing it so they can steal more cable customers, even though they are now only £1 dearer than cable.

Our services are now at a lower price than cable. Both of the two major providers sell Cable Modems at £25, our service is only £22.99 plus you have the benefits of double the upload speed and an array of additional features with your acocunt.

Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen ............................... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant ................... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd .......................... http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
N/A

Would be nice if some of us (i.e the highest council tax payers and generally ripped off citizens in the UK) could even get a choice of broadband!!!

Stuck with BT - oh yes!!!!

BTW ~ wondering why I am having troubles logging onto +net not only at home but at work! Huh?

Steph