cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£1 domain info

N/A

£1 domain info

I am currently thinking of going for this offer, however, I have one or two questions.

The price is spread over 24 £1 payments, taken monthly. As such, should I wish to transfer the domain, I understand I would have to pay, but will this be the ballance of upto the £24, less what I have allready payed?

It says you will transfer my e-mail and webspace over too this. Will I be able to continue to use the existing www.username.plus.com and everyone@user.plus.com?

With the static IP of my DSL connection, would I be able to have a sub-host of the domain name (EG: home.domain.name) assigned as both the forward and reverse DNS to my satic IP? While I don't intend on hosting any major server, I do use a home machine for a small intranet, including a chat channel statistics engine, and it wqould be nice to personalise it.

Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: £1 domain info

> I am currently thinking of going for this offer, however, I have one or two questions.
>
> The price is spread over 24 £1 payments, taken monthly. As such, should I wish to transfer the domain, I understand I would have to pay, but will this be the ballance of upto the £24, less what I have allready payed?
>
> It says you will transfer my e-mail and webspace over too this. Will I be able to continue to use the existing www.username.plus.com and everyone@user.plus.com?
>
> With the static IP of my DSL connection, would I be able to have a sub-host of the domain name (EG: home.domain.name) assigned as both the forward and reverse DNS to my satic IP? While I don't intend on hosting any major server, I do use a home machine for a small intranet, including a chat channel statistics engine, and it wqould be nice to personalise it.
>
> Thanks in advance.

check you email Smiley