cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting contents of support tickets

N/A

is their any issue with the posting of the contents of support tickets? surely if the user is prepared to have the ticket made public then plusnet surely cant object cause they would have nothing to hide right?
10 REPLIES
Midville
Grafter

I am not sure, but I think I am right in saying that you shouldn't include peoples names etc; am sure one of the mods can put more 'meat' onto this.
Midville
Grafter

Ok found it,

Contact Us ticket posting
The posting of Contact Us tickets is permitted but the CS Agents name must be removed, unless prior permission has been given by the agent in
question.
Community Veteran

You can post the contents of the ticket in full, i.e not just selectivly choose content. However you can NOT post agents names in tickets. There are 2 main reasons for this -
a. It could be seen as picking on someone if they give the wrong answer or an answer that the customer was unhappy with.
b. the agent hasn't given thier specific permission for the ticket to be posted.

Chris
N/A

thanks, the run of tickets i have going is one of the funniest ( in a sick way) support experiences i have ever had
Community Veteran

By all means post it if there is a relevent support related need, but as I said, no names in the ticket(s).
N/A

lets be avin it then, i could do with a laugh before bed :lol:
N/A

posted in the want to leave but cant, and whats the difference between premier and normal threads
N/A

ok, where do we stand if we want to post the contents of a ticket on isp review or adsl guide to act as a warning for potential users as to the attitude of the support staff?
N/A

I would say the same rule applies. Out of consideration for the agents' privacy, you should remove their names.
Community Veteran

Agreed. It could be seen as a personal attack on the support staff over on that board. If you've a problem with a particular agent, its best to go directly to PlusNet to get them to look into the issue.

IIRC It used to be against the terms and conditions to reproduce the contact us tickets anywhere else, I dont know if this is the case still.

Chris