cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor customer service warning

N/A

E7even offered some of the cheapest broadband on the market, but fell foul of Ofcom regulators and online forums bemoaning its terrible customer service record.

F9 take this as a warning it could happen to you

I have waited 2 days for a system voip problem I had been told to wait 8 hours

Puddy
8 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi,

What specific problem are you suffering?
N/A

Hi James

I used voip to make a call got cut off and have not been able to make any calls since.

I can make sip to sip calls. My router light voip ready light is not lit and it should be. (Speedtouch 716wl) and nobody can call me on my 0845 number still.

My sipgate voip works so it must be a problem with f9.

I have waited 4 days for customer services to call me

puddy
James
Grafter

Ok, is this specific to the BroadBand Phone product?

If so, I'm led to believe that they're rolling out some fixes today, will post more when I have further confirmation.
N/A

voip problems

Hi James

Bob said in is e-mail the faults have now been fixed great news bad news it still does not work (0845 problem) calls still go to voicemail.

In addition still cannot make any calls except sip to sip since being cut off mid call on tuesday.

I brought my router from f9 its a speedtouch 716wl the voip ready light does not light up with f9 settings but if i put my sipgate setting in it works fine

Can tech support open a speedtouch router box and test it ? you supplied it so you should know how it works

Jill
pp Michael Roberts
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Hi Jill,

Trying to track down a 716 now, but having a bit of difficulty. My colleague advises me you've just left a fault message regarding this. With it not being a connectivity issue our faults team can't call you back unfortunately. I'll try your account with an alternative ATA and get back to you.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Probs be tommorrow now Jill, due to needing to be on hand suring the recently reported authentication issues.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

So there is someone working at f9?Huh
N/A

Sorry I take that back, I thought there was someone working but it must have been a figment of my imagination.

I tried the phone system today 9 times each to a different section and each one except the 9th referred me to the portal to raise a ticket then cut me off. The 9th got me a little further and gave me the option to wait but the delay would be over 1 hour, so I cut myself off.

I have raised tickets for one of my referrals who cannot seem to get any response for the refund of his £47 connection fee which f9 have taken 21 times and which has made him incurr bank charges. The details on his account also show that he is on dial up but his broadband is connected and the first months £21.99 will be taken today. The connection does not work as there is no ppp authentication on his account.

The fault and the refund request have now been raised more than 48 hours with no response.

Hello f9 is there someone there??

I still have a little faith in you and I am sure all will come good and I still recommend you but please get your finger out and bring the response times down.