cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poll on f9 support good or bad

N/A

well i like to know what every on thinks of the support or is it just me that they dont know what they are doing anymore used to be good but the service has gone down hill Evil Evil Evil Evil
8 REPLIES
ed
Grafter

As soon at i lost my ADSL 00:00am Fri 31st March 06 I told them it was a BT problem but they just asked me pointless questions for days before reporting it to BT.

142hrs later and i still have no ADSL and i rely on it to make my living Sad

God only knows when I'll have my ADSL service back!
N/A

thank god i have not lost my adsl but i lost me plustalk now complete ,but they have not upgrade me yet will be 28th when they do that they just cant get anthing right anymore i used to think very high of them but now i am even thinking of leving to a nother provider there answer to everything sames to be reinstall all the time and its got to be your end its not our end . and then there is a note to says they are having problems and thery are looking in to it i feel for u m8 its like in the advert on the tv you get put through to a load of chickens with headsets on i have spent a total of about 5.5hrs now trying to talk to some one that has something to say that will help me i think there goal has changed just rip u off and make money sod the service how long is it before there customers are gonig to start to leve as for the support have u looked at the webcams when u are queing they just walking aroung doing nothing and genarel muck about last time i called support i saw like 5 peps just doing jack .
N/A

Hello,

YES! when I jioned F9 PlusNet many years back on a simple dailup bronze package the technical support was fine. The kinds of problems I encountered were pretty straight forwards so support people were helpful & knowledgable.

But since F9 has floated on the stock market and so now has shareholders to please this has definately changed thngs, ontop of this as ADSL has expanded & become the normal type of internet connection technology then the technical support focus has changed too.

**I have noticed that since F9 has floated, expanded and increased its userbase, increased the size of its network the technical support has changed too. It has become far less personable (more impersonal), less friendly (more stressed support agents), the support via the ticketing system I still DONT like and have never liked ever. Support ticketing might be good for F9 I still feel like F9 hide behined it alot of the time.

**I think if you have a high level of IT knowledge & expertise yourself as a user (i.e. can be largely self suffient) and acept that you cannot rely on F9 support much then F9 are OK. F9 support are meant only as a last resort and clearly thats what F9 wants.

Ivan
N/A

well how your adsl going thomassoft m8 have you got it on yet

i givin up with support i might driver up to sheffiled over the weekend and sort the problem out for them you think they let me in ha ha ha Smiley Smiley Smiley i do it for free

so much for there advert install xlite and you be talking in minutes now been a week (may be they meant to say you be talking within in the month we hope)
:x :x :x
N/A

plustalk

cyteck

did u have any luck with plustalk

patrick
N/A

I must agree, I have always been a fan of F9 and their support (ok you have the good and the bad but......) However that was until Sunday Night...... its now Thursday and still no word on my adsl connection. I almost feel a cheat for recommending them to people now.....

Does anyone know if the business users get a different support number? perhaps its worth the cost?Huh
N/A

that is what i think at min aswell recommended a lot of peps to them and i dont think there is a diffent number for business but i would not use them for my business not a chance thats my living . i have had a ticket open now nearly two weeks now and it still not fixed

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
N/A

Well hate to say it., but I would never put my business with BT or NTL, perhaps its expanding. (past experiences)

Again I think in a nut shell its the victim of their own success.
More clients = more people = more support calls + Accountants liking to cost save spend less money on staff = you dont get the "better" support staff (you only need to call BT to find that out (appologies for the few "good ones out there but..." ). & reduced staff means they cant offer the quality of service.

To make matters wose (works line has gone down @ 3:30) but you get what you pay for. Already I have had 3 Phone calls (FROM THEM) about it. But hey the day I can afford 3k+ a month for my home internet I dont think I will be worried.

I think im off to find a small internet company with the support when you need it.

Well thats my 5pence worth.