cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet webcams

N/A

plusnet webcams

Hi when i try to view plusnet web cams i get this

The AXIS ActiveX Camera Control, which enables you to view live image streams in Microsoft Internet Explorer, could not be registered on your computer

any ideas
thanks
7 REPLIES
N/A

plusnet webcams

Does this link and this link work?

I managed to get the ActiveX control installed many moons ago, but can't get it working on my new machine.
The links above work for me though, although even after instaling the control, I still can't view the links directly from the PN site. Cry
Alecto
Grafter

plusnet webcams

You may need to download the Axis media control.
The webcams worked on firefox without, but not on IE for me.
N/A

plusnet webcams

Hmmm, nope - that doesn't appear to have fixed the official links either.

I should point out though, I'm still on IE7 B3 (will eventually get around to RC1 - I promise Wink ) so I could well be having a problem that isn't happening to people with a 'proper' browser, so don't panic too much about mine not working, it probably Mr Gates' fault.
N/A

plusnet webcams

I also tried the discontinued version when the up-to-date one failed to work - that didn't help either.
Alecto
Grafter

plusnet webcams

Doesn't work for the bigger pics of the webcams from Kitz's site, so there's something amiss somewhere.
It's several years since I first made it work and can't remember how I did it.
I think a forum search of 2004 is in order, as the answer was definitely given on there. :lol:
N/A

plusnet webcams

got it using this http://www.opentopia.com/showcam.php?id=3599&time=1158044423 thanks everyone :lol:
N/A

plusnet webcams

Magic! Working purrrfectly now.
Wonder if the dev team can work out why the ActiveX won't download properly from the PN site?