cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet taking late payments

N/A

plusnet taking late payments

come on plusnet you were in the wrong as to the terms and conductions you should have taken money out on the 22 of the month but you took it out on the 28 what are you playing at then you disconet me till i paied in full including for the time i was disconected WHY the dti says i am not liable for this part as you broke the terms and conductions not me as fundes were in the account when due

i would like to know has any one else had this problem
3 REPLIES
fonejacker
Grafter

RE: plusnet taking late payments

Hi There,

While you are not the first person to report this and I would be happy to do some further digging if anyone else is concerned about this I can see on the accounting system that we did request payment from the Bank at the reuqested time. This can be confirmed by the automated ticket (5974412) generated on your account.

Unfortunately once we have made a request for direct debit payment we have to wait for the bank to confirm and respond to this. I'm afraid that once we have requested payment from your bank the matter is out of our hands until the bank responds - As I said, this is an entirely automated process.

As I say, If I can get a few examples of this I would be happy to investigate the wider issue. It may also be of benefit to you to check with your bank that the delay did not occur locally to them.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

I had a similar problem. What is concerning me the most is why I have topay for the months I didnt have access.
My account was disabled as payment couldnt be taken, thats fine. However, looking at the outstanding transactions now that my account is enabled again I find I have to pay for the month or so I was disabled. Why is that?

If this is 'policy', or I'm mistaken and I'm bound by some contract to pay for months that my account is disabled due to non-payment, then I would like to close my account and move elsewhere.
N/A

> I had a similar problem. What is concerning me the most is why I have topay for the months I didnt have access.
> My account was disabled as payment couldnt be taken, thats fine. However, looking at the outstanding transactions now that my account is enabled again I find I have to pay for the month or so I was disabled. Why is that?
>
> If this is 'policy', or I'm mistaken and I'm bound by some contract to pay for months that my account is disabled due to non-payment, then I would like to close my account and move elsewhere.

Mark,

Your account would not be entirely deactivated, many of the services would still be running such as e-mail, webspace etc. Therefore your subscription fee for that period is still covering these aspects of your account. We do also make several attempts to contact an account-holder if there is any problem with payment.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----