cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet moving to tiscali LLU - Is this true?

N/A

Been told this:

If any of you are a Plusnet broadband be warned. They are moving you over to the tiscali LLU services away from BT. If you cancel, you'll have to pay to be reconnected to the BT network

Is this true?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Read the stickies.

PN were doing this. You now have the option of opting out from this now or within 7 days of being informed that you will be switched.
JonathanW
Grafter

We are in the process of moving some of our connecitons over to Tiscali LLU. However, we're not going to abandon BT Wholesale, and we're intending to keep them as our main provider of wholesale bandwidth. But if you look around this forum, there's lots of talk about us using alternative network providers.
N/A

But from what I've just read, you don't ask prior to moving if we want to move? Just as the move is happening?

As long as I get my 8mb line speed, you could sign me up with the devil himself - just dont take 6 months doing it!!
N/A

Yes, as explained this was the case but shouldn't be be in the future. Thankfully PlusNet have seen the light after much shouting from customers and many people leaving and changed their stance. the new position is covered in the posts at the top of this forum.