cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet from £8.99

N/A

plusnet from £8.99

I see from doing a google search on plusnet that they are now offering a service from £8.99, is this a mistake, or is PN moving into the bargain bucket realms?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&hl=en&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-29%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=plusnet&btnG=Se...[/url]
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

plusnet from £8.99

Hi,

We have a £9.99 - Broadband PAYG Basic, but no £8.99 service (we used to have a a dial-up account at £8.99 Connect Lite).

Edit: just noticed the sponsored link at the top of the page (I'd seen the one on the side first). This looks like a referral from a customer, it isn't a link we are sponsoring directly.
N/A

plusnet from £8.99

Wow that was quick, I see it has now gone up to 9.99, I guess it was a typo,
N/A

plusnet from £8.99

Following your link, I can only see a sponsored PN link with the text
Low Cost Broadband with up to 8Mb Speeds from only £9.99 per month

And a comparison site which is also a sponsored link, and doesn't even mention PN. Where exactly did you read that PN do BB for £8.99 - I must have missed it?
N/A

plusnet from £8.99

it was a plusnet advertisement at the top of google, the ones in the blue box at the top. When click thought the home page of PN stated it was 9.99, I was thinking that google knew something we didnt.
N/A

plusnet from £8.99

They need to drop the price to try and recuperate all the customers they have lost over the last 2 weeks