cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet certainly going downhill fast

N/A

it looks like im not alone there are many people out there with connection problems, i have had mine now for over 2 weeks posting a ticket certainly doesnt get you answears "do they read them anymore" i have posted several replys asking for answears all unansweard, what does one have to do to get threw. service status says 21 mins waiting on the phone i have been on well over 40 mins with still no reply. has anybody got any clues what is going on and how to contact these people that just dont care anymore. at the end of the day its all us subscribers that are keeping plusnet alive, we should be able to get at least a responce from them. Cry
15 REPLIES
N/A

Join the club. When I joined plusnet two years ago even the sales guys could answer technical questions before I signed up. What a pity! It's a British disease to start well but get lazy and complacent.
N/A

... What a pity!

I agree totally. I have noticed a marked improvement from my last three questions/tickets recently; perhaps PlusNet CSC has turned the corner at last.

Let's hope so...
N/A

Yeah, i've had no connection for two weeks now also, can't get hold of anyone, 24 hours with tickets un answered.

They even changed the phone system now, you can't actually get through to anyone and you leave a voice mail with your contact details.

Will I get a call back, will i bollocks

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Deliberate attempt to avoid the swear filter removed. Do not do this. The swear filter is there for a reason.]
N/A

Well guys you have summed it all up quite well. I am leaving posted my MAC code and opened an account with ACE paying a lot more but then all I am concerned about is service. Have a 3.5gib fair usage limit per day at peak which is fair. Just had enough , talked about it long enough wish those who remain the best and lets hope that improves for the remainder. I had been with Plusnet for 2 years and the ISP was very good in the past just seems to have lost it from April of this year with these stupid warnings on usage. The rules are by far to complicated these days and the communications from Plusnet are awful to say the least. For example the gold slive etc accounts that never actually took off fell at the fence. Its just lost direction and hopefully with all the migrations it might realise its errors if someone wakes up and the penny drops.
N/A

I'm sure they're verging on criminal in some cases, not only do you not have
a connection for 2 weeks, you can't move it without their consent!

I've just closed a ticket because the worthless bastards just ignored it anyway.

Wish I was in sheffield sometimes, could just pop round there and have a chat with the little cunts.

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Deliberate attempt to avoid the swear filter removed. Do not do this. it is against the rules and is totally unnecessary
N/A

Well, i've just cancelled my direct debit and card payments...
hopefully they'll contact me.... I am no paying £47 to leave because I have no choice.

No doubt i'll have a letter from debt collection agency before I ever hear from plusnet.

morons!
N/A

My experience of that is that they'll carry on taking money out of your debit cards, you'll have to notify your bank not to let them...

Also, you won't be able to get them off your line..
N/A

no i thought of that, i updated my card with incorrect details as it doesn't appear you can delete it.

I cancelled my direct debit from my bank.

presumably they will contact me?? as I sure as hell can't get hold of the idiots.
TomH
Grafter

I spent 40 minutes on the phone trying to get through to so called customer support, when I finally did get through they hung up on me, it's a joke!
N/A

did they actually hang up on you? Why was that? they say anything?
TomH
Grafter

No never said anything, as soon as the phone was answered it was put down immediately.
N/A

no i thought of that, i updated my card with incorrect details as it doesn't appear you can delete it.

No, how did you fake up a number though, it appears to have some kind of check sum?

presumably they will contact me?? as I sure as hell can't get hold of the idiots.

I had heard that that was how customer support was meant to be working..
N/A

just changed the expirey dates... so hopefully that would mean it would fail... the best i can do short of cancelling the card.

Aerosols
N/A

Ah, I guess that should work, you could probably change the name too....

Have they actually tried to bill it yet?