Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please may iget some sense from sumbody,i am very angry

N/A

:x
ok long winded and im not using tickets as they take years for replys,
first of all why ami getting a months pay attemting to be taken out of my bank when i have received no service for the past month,having only sent the cheque for the initial fee on monday.u ppl have tried to take this payment threee times!!!!!not knowing that im having to pay for a service i havent had there was no money in the damn account!!!!!!!!!!so i now have bank charges for a whole 90quid!!!i dont have that money and plus.net will constantly try taking this money out,which i will never be able to pay the bank charges,if my account is active also y am i getting no serviceHuhthe modem adsl light is constantly flickering so i must had payed 36.68 for a flashing light.so basically i have had charges for a month attempted to be taken from my bank three times even before i have even payed the initial fee,now i have 90quid bank charges,and even if my account is still active for the remainder of the month ,i have crap all service ,none at all.now i am cosidering cancaelling the account and i am not paying the cancellation fee,i have to apy that amount to get my direct debit account back also wasting 36.68 for nothing.
2 REPLIES
N/A

It is no good ranting here as this is very much between you and PlusNet. It is not something you should really want broadcasting.
You must raise a ticket to get a personal response on this. Even then, it will be Monday before the accounts dept are back in. Payment is specifically by
Credit Card or Direct debit. Cheques are not normally allowed. It is up to you to ensure you have funds to cover.

As for the lack of connection, I assume you have made attempts to cure this by looking at the tutorials in this forum or raised a ticket ??
There is no point complaining of lack of service without making attempts to cure it.
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi Nemo,

I'm afraid we will need you to raise a ticket regarding this issue. Once you have done that, if you feel this has not been answered in the correct manner, then I will happily look into it further for you.

kind regards

Luke