cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please call back later

N/A

please call back later

just called support AGAIN and the robot lady is still saying - please call back later

well i have called back later and she is still saying it

PN you stink this is the worst form of customer support ever - you make a call and get kicked

YOU CALL THAT AN IMPROVEMENT ?
15 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

please call back later

Hi,

I'm sorry about the problems with the phone system, we are trying to get them resolved as soon as we can, I'm just about to get update from the guys that are working on it, as soon as I know more I'll post it to service status.

In the mean time I would suggest asking a question via the Help Assistant.
N/A

please call back later

HA! I am now on hold I got thru Cheesy only 14 calls in total - how lucky am I ?

but there is no indication on waiting time - has it changed? are they too embarassed to tell me how long i have to wait?

and the other change - it seems like the robot lady doesnt think my call is important to them anymore (she used to say it every couple of mins but its gone).

In the mean time I would suggest asking a question via the Help Assistant

your serious aren't you?
N/A

please call back later

Asking a question is fine and well IF they answer the question sensibly. Which unfortunately, they haven't been doing. I've pointed out to them twice that I've been upgraded to MaxDSL already and yet they're still saying the same copy and paste answer that has no relevance whatsoever.
N/A

please call back later

well i am 13 mins into the hold so i hope i get a sensible answer

on the bright side - the robot lady is sorry for the delay........
N/A

please call back later

I think the new system was supposed to only allow you to hold, if the hold time was less than 30mins, but there have been glitches, with people being cut off when the call stats only showing waiting times of 20mins.
Also a coupla people said they'd rather hold for 45mins....
Hopefully we'll have a definative explanation once the teething problems are ironed out, and they can say for definate how things are happening.
N/A

please call back later

not cut off yet - 21 mins in and counting or in real terms 63p and counting
N/A

please call back later

If you get through *and* get a worthwhile answer, it'll be money well spent.
Must be near the top of the queue now...
N/A

please call back later

well i would hope so (25.5 mins)

who will crack first - me or the robot lady?

<edit> 35 mins and i am starting to lose the will to hold on any more

also - i now know all the chords for the music they are playing
JJ
Grafter

please call back later

Well don't hold us in suspense

are you still holding

johnH
N/A

please call back later

37 mins but i need to pee soon
JJ
Grafter

please call back later

Bucket Smiley

You don't want to let them win

JohnH
N/A

please call back later

43 mins - damn i dont want to miss the game tonight - i have no tv in this room and no toilet - things are looking grim Sad
N/A

please call back later

Look on the bright side. Youve actually made it onto the system and are on hold. Imagine those poor soles being told to phone back no more than a bakers dozen times lol.

You wouldnt want that money ( 43 minutes holding time ) to go to waste now would you by giving up, would you? ).
N/A

please call back later

48 mins - i am thru to Darren Cheesy

they have taken away the guy who tells you how long u wait as he was unreliable (well actually the msg was not him).

the final answer - Its BT's fault

58 mins in total - money well spent imho