Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pictures

N/A

pictures

hi there
can any1 tell me how to put a picture on your profile
i have seen many members do this ,so i would be grateful if any1 could help me out.
thanks . Shockedops:
7 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

pictures

It's called an Avatar, and the simplest way to use one is to upload a picture to your webspace using website builder (lhs of screen), then put a link to it on your profile page (avatar control panel at bottom of profile screen).

Must be no bigger than 80x80 pixels and 10k bytes.

There's a tutorial telling you this somewhere, but I can't find it.
N/A

Re: pictures

hi there
can any1 tell me how to put a picture on your profile
i have seen many members do this ,so i would be grateful if any1 could help me out.
thanks . Shockedops:

Upload your picture here http://www.imageshack.us/ and use the link they provide in your profile settings.
N/A

thanks
:?:
but i cant find my profile settings can you tell me where to find it .
Community Veteran

pictures

at the top 3rd option from right. labeled profile.
try this link: http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile
N/A

help

anyway
thanks for the help ,but does anyone know how many days tiscali takes to cease your line if they are your isp .because i cancelled my contract about 15 days ago and they still have control over my line and the speed is not decreasing its the same ,do you know how long plus net takes to activate your line fully to 2 mb.

N/A

Re: help

They have most likley "forgot" to cease your line because once you ask a isp to concel your contract, you line should be active for 3-4 days and then disconnected. You then have to wait around 10 working days for the tag to be removed.

Tiscali have a repuation for taking their time so I would get on their case.

[Moderator's note by Liam Martin (martinfamily): Full quote of preceeding post removed as it is not needed.]
N/A

pictures

When moving to PN from Tiscali nearly 12 months ago, took Tiscali over three weeks or so to relinquish line. Very annoying then but happy since. Smiley .