cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

period of grace

N/A

period of grace

What period of grace do you get when signing up before incurring a full year contractual charges i.e I get billed in 2 days for my second month, can I pull the plug now and run?
6 REPLIES
N/A

period of grace

I believe its just 14 days under the distance selling regulations.
I'm not sure if PN offer a longer period though.

Anyone else?
N/A

period of grace

IIRC distance selling is actually 7 days, i may be wrong though.

if you're into your second month you are bound in your 12 month contract.
N/A

period of grace

i'm not, but by the time CS answer my post about cancelling I will be :x

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

period of grace

well either way you may be out of your grace period, CSC will backdate it ti when you raised the ticket not when they responded.

Hvae you been active over 45 days? if not then you can sue the 45 day guarantee to get you out of the 12 month contract, you'd still have to pay any defered fees though (hardware and activation costs).
N/A

period of grace

"hen you can sue the 45 day guarantee"

I guess that was "can use the..." :lol:
N/A

Bye Bye plusnet

Well it seems I can bugger off now and pay £72 for activation and the modem. I'm sorely tempted as I've seen nothing but complaints from other users and poor service with this ISP. I only found out I had been maxdsl yesterday via the forum hence a lot of my grievances. I think the deciding factor for me quitting is the absolutely disgraceful customer service. How dare they make anyone hold on the phone for more than 10 mins (40 mins + usual case)

Shame really I had high hopes for Plusnet :roll:

Back to pipex and stability, at a cost (worth every penny I'll never skimp again)