cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

people thinking of leaving.....

N/A

Maybe if enough of us are planning to leave soon because of the p2p fiasco, we can put enough pressure on plusnet to waive any charges and let us go to a decent ISP for free.

I know issuing tickets to plusnet CD is usually like smashing your head into a brick wall, but if enough people complain, surely they'd have to listen?
3 REPLIES
N/A

I too would like to leave with 30 day notice and deferred migration fee waived. Had I read the Broadband Plus signup pages as they now stand I would NOT have signed up to this package. I put this request to CS in a ticket and my request was refused.
N/A

Exactly - by cutting p2p traffic down to non-existant speeds, they've definietly made a change to the service they've provided me by virtually denying me access to p2p, and there was no 14 day prior notice of them planning to do this - surely a slap on the wrist is deserved for plusnet for this, and the option for p2p users to migrate without cost.

The best thing to do is complain, complain, complain. If enough of us contact BBC watchdog over this, then maybe they'll get shown up on the programme for the money grabbers they are.
N/A

I think the problem is they change their minds quicker than they write the product descriptions. The product description they wrote a few months ago was probably a fair and accurate description when the product was launched. Gradually P2P has been "de-prioritised" on BB+ to the point where it is unusable. And then they re-write the product description.