cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

peak usage idea

N/A

peak usage idea

Im not at home between 8am and 4pm - how about letting us choose between 8-4pm or 4pm to midnight for peak time? Seems like a good idea to me. 8-4pm must soon some people to be off peak rather than the other way round.
12 REPLIES
N/A

peak usage idea

surely peak time should be defined as the time when the network is busiest, not at the time that suits us best
N/A

peak usage idea

Yeah, can i have peak time as 9am-10am please
JonathanW
Grafter

peak usage idea

Yes, Peak Time is simply that, when the network is at its busiest. So unfortunately it isn't possible for an individual customer to specify there own peak slot.
N/A

peak usage idea

Along a similar vein, I might write to BT asking that if i agree to have all my outgoing phone calls from 8.45am-4.45pm at a ridiculously high price, can i have all the ones outside it for free Cheesy

Ah.. days off..didnt think of that... no never mind, forget it. Tongue
N/A

peak usage idea

This isn't that ridiculous an idea. Orange UK did this with their mobile calls, allowing people to choose their own off peak time, however I can distinctly see the system being vigorously abused by internet users who have all the time for downloads whereas you can only talk when others are free.
N/A

peak usage idea

Im sure the network is just as busy between 8am to 4pm than it is between 4pm-midnight. It makes perfect sense to me.
N/A

peak usage idea

Im sure the network is just as busy between 8am to 4pm than it is between 4pm-midnight.

im sure it isn't, Graph
N/A

peak usage idea

Only problem with the graph at the moment is that is shows that at 9pm its quiter than it is at 4pm. Or if you dont count the high peak at 8pm (after which the download totals plummet) then the busiest is 10 in the morning Tongue
N/A

peak usage idea

Yeah, can i have peak time as 9am-10am please

lol me too bitte
N/A

peak usage idea

not you phearfactor, you have already got maxdsl........not fair!
N/A

peak usage idea

lmao even though it says I have I am still blooming waiting

I just put it on the signature now so I dont have to later, probably come back to haunt me now lol
N/A

peak usage idea

How come you were able to pay to have your upgrade submited to bt before others?