cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

peak: 20GB? odd...

N/A

just got this in email:

'Your peak-time usage for this billing month just exceeded 13GB.

Light restrictions will now apply to your connection speeds until the end
of the current billing month.'

I've used 15.41GB off-peak and 14.9GB peak.
Now I thought I get 20GB peak or something? I'm on Premier option 1 @ £21.99 a month.
Can anyone explain this to me, it seems rather pathetic to me. :roll:
10 REPLIES
N/A

:lol:
Be thankful you have a connection to get that far with! Wink

But yeah, you're right.
N/A

Come off it! you are telling us that you can actually download 15 gigs within a month, get real Wink
N/A

you're RIGHT!!! sorry, I misread, it's 15MB's! how silly of me, it's PN after all Tongue
No, but really... anyone know the deal :O , thought I should get 20GB.

Modrators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

HTH,, Don't forget to select you product from the dropdown list:-
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/network/traffic_management.shtml
N/A

Sorry?

Modrators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

Great to see a mod deleting small quotes but not actually responding to my post :lol:
I'm actually laughing at that...
N/A

Why do they need to respond? If you read the content of the link provided it gives all the information regarding your Premier Option 1 usage levels.
N/A

Premier Option 1 does come with a 20Gb peak time FUP limit. (Although you can technically do 30)

However, there will be restrictions applied earler than this as you go past certain download limits.

As henshawm said if you do to the:- http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/network/traffic_management.shtml page and choose your account type from the drop down menu, it will explain how things are managed when you approach each download barrier.
N/A

Thank you very much Mourby, that helped Smiley
I now understand the way it works. Still think it's a little misleading, but I can very slightly understand the reason.
Cheesy
N/A

VERY misleading Sad But hey, we have a lot of off peak hours where speeds are better anyway Smiley