cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pLUSNET ARE

N/A

pLUSNET ARE

could a member of staff please issue me my mac CODE ASAP, a week to sort my speed issues is just ridicules with no mention to whats going on
2 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

pLUSNET ARE

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing.

I can see that you have asked for your MAC code and a member of our CSC staff will be in touch with you shortly regarding this.

It does indeed look like you have a stuck profile, and I'd be happy to get this raised as a fault for you if you wish? It's worth noting that any issues on your line will remain regardless of your ISP and changing may not actually help matters, it will simply mean that you have to start the fault process again.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know, but it would be a shame to see you leave over this issue.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

pLUSNET ARE

Hi there,

While I understand your frustration at slow speeds the problems are not actually caused by us here. You are experiencing slow speeds because your equipment is syncing at a low speed with the exchange.

I assume that since you have raised a fault you went through all the wiring checks

As the ISP cannot affect your sync rate then switching to another supplier will not necessarily make the problem go away, in fact it will probably mean starting the fault process again.

According to the test I have just done on your line you are currently syncing at 1696, which means as long as it stays stable at this rate your profile should raise back to 1000 within 3 days.

If you wish to go to the next stage of the faults process we can raise this to BT for you, however if an engineer is called out and the problem is caused by your internal setup or wiring then you may be charged £144+VAT.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team