cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p2p emule

N/A

p2p emule

emule is dead slow since i switched to plusnet broadband plus.what can be done to fix this ?
16 REPLIES
N/A

p2p emule

move to another ISP
N/A

p2p emule

What they said.
N/A

p2p emule

Your expecting a P2P-style network to work on Broadband Plus?! You'll be lucky if it barely works on the premium accounts!

The only way to get decent P2P speeds at the moment is do exactly what has already been said - move to a different ISP.
N/A

p2p emule

move to another ISP

I concur
suec45
Grafter

p2p emule

If you are on broadband plus then you could try broadband premier, but everything just seems to be getting worse and worse whatever package you are on these days.
N/A

p2p emule

I'm interested where umit17's reply has gone - purposely deleted I wonder?
suec45
Grafter

p2p emule

WHy , what did he write Squidgey?
N/A

p2p emule

yeh squide, what did he say?

as others have said above. i am on premium and p2p is completely crippled. it simply does not work. move isp. i am

Cool
N/A

p2p emule

Don't both with premier, just move ISP fullstop.
dancecrave
Grafter

p2p emule

which isp do you recommend for p2p?
N/A

p2p emule

zen is the one people seem to rave about.. i have heard good things about entanet, idnet, newnet - most of which have stated 'no traffic shaping' im about to sign up with aquiss who let you host unlimited domains with your package, are well priced and open about caps, also with no shaping
N/A

p2p emule

I am on the Premier service. Normal browsing speeds are half what they were just a few weeks ago and P2P is virtually non-existent. It's common to only get 20kps even with several downloads running before 1am. That's modem speeds, not Premier broadband. Either PlusNet is struggling to provide a satisfactory service or they are severely capping P2P users.
bigtim
Grafter

p2p emule

ive dropped a third now of my speed.back on 2meg after being on over 3.p2p is sh!te now as well
what can you do Cry
thehatman
Grafter

p2p emule

The phrasing of this from the Aquiss site made me smile:

"because the network is vastly more emptier we are able to provide every customer in reality a free bonus top-up"

Smiley