cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

option 3 £20 ?

ady
Grafter

option 3 £20 ?

Hey. I haven't really been into the portal much lately, however i upgraded from bb+ to bb premier last month.
I just read the front page and it says option 1/2/3/4

Is there such a thing as bb+ or bb premier anymore ? and does this mean I will still have to pay £22 per month instead of £19.99 for the same service?

Thanks- ady
6 REPLIES
N/A

option 3 £20 ?

In a word "NO" only to those customer's already on BB+ or Premier it is no longer available as an up/downgrade or to new customer's ...

see this thread..

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=55170
ady
Grafter

option 3 £20 ?

wow, well that sucks
N/A

option 3 £20 ?

Why does it suck? Believe that you can change free of downgrade charges to Option 3.
gswindale
Grafter

option 3 £20 ?

and it depends on your usage as to whether you'll be paying less for more by switching.

I'm not as I like the midnight - 4pm off-peak slot that is disappearing into midnight - 8am (I can't run downloads over night, but can during the day) Sad
ady
Grafter

option 3 £20 ?

Why does it suck? Believe that you can change free of downgrade charges to Option 3.

Well I'm saying it sucked because other posted said you couldnt switch. I am confused
Community Veteran

option 3 £20 ?

In the linked post given earlier, it clearly states:

Product Changes
Going forwards, all new signups will be onto a Broadband Your Way option. We will make no charges for you to more to Broadband Your Way. Once on Broadband Your Way, you can change your included allowances or switch options once a month without incurring any downgrade charges.

So you can switch at any time to one of the new products without charge.