cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oooh webcams

N/A

oooh webcams

i swear i just witnessed some kinda dodgy transaction on the csc 2 dev team webcam...

maybe they were just swapping FAQ's
27 REPLIES
N/A

oooh webcams

People actually watch those? Shocked
N/A

oooh webcams

... but perhaps better than watching some of these threads, oh, the joys of customer satisfaction.
N/A

oooh webcams

Smiley
N/A

yeah i look at those..

I mainly use it to see how many support staff are in b4 calling up to get something fixed.

which considering i have only be online with these guys since saturday. i have managed to make around 500% more communications with them in 5 days than with pipex over 4 years...

i was told today on the phone that they have had a lot of tickets raised in last 2 days...so i am to expect delays in getting tickets answered.

so why was it , that 2pm the csc was half empty ? as witnessed via the webcams.
Community Veteran

oooh webcams

Lunch Time!
csogilvie
Grafter

oooh webcams

More likely it was time for a cigarette break Smiley
N/A

oooh webcams

Know that feeling. Smiley
N/A

oooh webcams

Haha, I saw someone playing a MUD (Multi User Dungeon) on one of the cameras, then I think he got told off or something and shut it down.. But 5 minutes later it was back on.

Also you can witness some unwanted things watching it. But that's natural for a human ;-)
Community Veteran

oooh webcams

Obviously enjoying his job...
Ben_Brown
Grafter

oooh webcams

I think that would have been the usertools IRC channel by the sound of things, that can look like a MUD, especially when viewed in irssi.
LiamM
Grafter

oooh webcams

Ben... are you near a webcam? / On a webcam?
Community Veteran

oooh webcams

looked like one of the guys was texting a minute ago I won't say where.
N/A

oooh webcams

Could of been IRCSSI, although it looked more like there was a dragon picture on the screen Cheesy, something you'd see in a fantasy MUD (unless he was just connecting to IRC, and which ever one he was had a dragon on the MOTD :/
aeroalfie
Grafter

oooh webcams

Anyone got a link to these web cams