cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one more day

N/A

one more day

well one more day and I start my new isp, I had a good time here up to a few months ago, I enjoyed the forum, it use to be a good laugh and nice atmosphere, but it seems due to present problems things are not so good,
take care Liam,Bbrown and the rest of u cronies lol you have and are taking flak, which is a sad thing, if things were like it use to be I would not leave and would pay more for the old service.
But it will not be, I might pop in and pester u yet lmao but hey take care
10 REPLIES
N/A

one more day

Enjoy the new isp normski. Hope it works out well for you.

Remember to drop in on Plusnetters

Take care.
N/A

one more day

thanks pcsni i just want to enjoy life hope to see u again
N/A

one more day

Which ISP you moving to normski ?
LiamM
Grafter

one more day

Thanks for the mention.

Hope you enjoy your new ISP, and as Mark said, don't foget you're welcome to drop into Plusnetters.
N/A

one more day

Hi ian555 going to f2s, and as I dont use more than 5gig a month im on home 10gig, it seems to be a fair isp, we will see :lol:
N/A

one more day

two hours and 45 minutes and ill be g
o
n
e
e
e
Community Veteran

one more day

Bye for now then, hopefully see you on plusnetters ;-)
N/A

one more day

My migration to F2S should go through tomorrow.

As I look over to my 2nd PC and see a massive 43KB/s coming down off newsgroups, I know I've made the right choice. The choice I'm on about, is the one to leave, F2S may not be my final destination but anything is better than this.

Been a good final week, made sure I got my moneys worth by hammering the connection, and at least managed to get down around 70GB of my monthly allowance, and thats with having a 12hr period of no service where plusnet had said I'd been migrated early to actually find out I hadn't!
N/A

one more day

Hi ian555 going to f2s

Good luck with your new ISP Smiley
N/A

one more day

thanks one and all were ever u go or stay live well and enjoy life :lol: