Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not only LLU with probs

blaze30682
Grafter

not only LLU with probs

im on 2mb bb prem.

i have been having majour lag on and off peak.

i sent a ticket and was told to reconnect as i was on the pte router and needed to be on the ptn 1, as the pte was runner very near capacity due to the power problems.

i did this and noticed a change, alot less lag in general, but the last few days the lag has got to a point where i cant play my online games.

i have sent replys to my ticket for nearly a week and havent got a reply back.

i understand plusnet are busy sorting out the LLU probs but i am a paying customer as well, all i ask is that i get the service i pay for.

tbh im getting more lag now than when i was on a 56k standard bt line.

anyone else suffering from these problems? and is it ever going to be sorted?

if not what will if cost me to leave plusnet? finger crossed it isnt to much as my disability allouance dosnt amount to much Sad

2mb bb prem no equip deferd connection fee, been with plusnet a lil over a year.
2 REPLIES
N/A

not only LLU with probs

I'm going to estimate ~£37.60

Ping wise, I normally get around 28 - 35ms. Was 18-25ms before, so a little higher than normal.
blaze30682
Grafter

not only LLU with probs

i to have good pings on the ptn router, but everything i seem to try and to on the net lags very bad.

i have tracert'd some of my games i play and the lagg up as soon as the trace goes 1 hop past plus.net

i know it not the games lagging as a m8 plays same games and hes with wanado or what ever thay called now and he has no lag at all and we are on same exchange and are roughly the same distance give or take 100 yards.

all this points to a plusnet problem. tbh plusnet should either :

1. sort this problem out to keep its customers or

2. give anyone with these problems there mac code and write off any defferd fees.