cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no ticket response / follow up for 12 days?

N/A

I would appreciate if anyone from PN could look at my 2 tickets, one awaiting response to my follow-up from 27 July, ID: 19915885 and the same issue, raised again, this Monday 7th August.
I'm sorry to air my issue in public, but I'm still waiting for BT to reconnect me at my new home and it seems that waiting patiently for PN to respond to my tickets doesn't help.

Regards,

marek
6 REPLIES
N/A

wow 12 days!! ive been waiting 3 and already getting ready to cancel the direct debit!! hehe.
James
Grafter

Hey Marek,

I've asked Bob to pick up on your ticket, he should be along soon to sort you out.
N/A

Hello,

Thanks, I must say that the initial query I had got a prompt reply (set of instructions/recommendations). Then I added comments / questions and kept the ticket open, possibly why it was not followed up by PN. There was no rush, since BT would take so long to activate the phone line. They're due in today, so that's why the issue of internet access has become somewhat... pressing.

Regards,

marek
N/A

a quick update, Bob's been in touch, all sorted (well, pending the BT getting the line activated).
All in all it will have been 2 week off the phone, three weeks or more off the internet for me. Shocking experience at first, but heartily recommend it. There's a world out there Wink

marek
N/A

Solving tickets

There continues to be an inability to resolve and clear tickets. Plusnet staff are still playing "pass the parcel". Despite recent reassurances from PlusNet management, this customer services "disease" has not been eradicated.

I have a ticket on a PlusTalk issue that's been open for weeks. I no longer care about resolving the PlusTalk issue as I'm unlikely to go back to PlusTalk after such a long outage.

Instead, my mind has turned to looking for another ISP with the intention to move before the end of this year.
N/A

ive worked in a similar environment to plus nets support centre, it is very pass the parcel. Theres no ownership of faults, they simply come in, you do your bit and then pass them onto someone else and forget all about them. You could literaly be dealing with 100s of faults a day. Old faults at the bottom of the list and more complicated ones tend to get ignored for the newer 'more interesting' faults at the top. Every now and again the line manager would have a drive offering incentives to the staf to clear the bottom line calls. Im not saying thats how plus net works btu im saying its generally how large helpdesk systems go.