Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no responce to ticket..!

N/A

no responce to ticket..!

Ticket: 19232713 Open

Raised: 2006-04-22 20:20:14

sure is a longer wait than the meat counter at my local supermarket.. wonder how many tickets before me...!..!..!
7 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

no responce to ticket..!

Unfortunately, these forums are not an official means of support and the vast majority of people who post here are other customers such as yourself. So if you're talking about a ticket on here, I would suggest including a little more information, so that the community can give what assistance or information that is available.

We are aware that some tickets are taking longer to respond to than we would like, and this is being addressed. It also depends on the nature of the ticket that you have raised, and which team it is currently with.
N/A

no responce to ticket..!

Unfortunately, these forums are not an official means of support

Apparently they are now.
Please note that as of the 8th May support for CGI, Webspace, network management/SUP, MySQL, frontpage, USENET and fax2email will be via Community Support only and we will not be able to provide support via Contact Us tickets or by telephone. If you require help customers should visit our discussion forums, support pages or USENET for further advice.

From this thread.
N/A

no responce to ticket..!

ok.. the ticket is for jump the max queue... is anyone else in the community waiting days for a reply on this subject.....

or do you need a ticket for jump the other tickets for getting an answer, all seems a waste to me, yet mention of a ticket on here gets attention on these forums within 5mins...and hope it goes away.. by a jump on reply to a retired person myself, by i would assume young enough to be my grandson, please note not everyone on here is into games .. and pings, or whatever...although i do remember the first ping pong game in b/w.. when i posted my original message it was in the hope someone would check out the ticket incase it was forgotten, it was not help from the community as such..as only plusnet can deal with the said ticket.
thank you for reading, hope one day my ticket will get answered or i may never see maxdsl anyway.
N/A

no responce to ticket..!

i know what you mean im getting more and more anoyed with p/n
they keep wasting time and effort i have 2 open tickets which they asked me to do
they still havent answered

i read on here all 4 and 8mb customers should of been done now i havent another phone call told to do the que jump
no answer

spoke to c/s nice man said yes its gone upstairs
damn they must work in the empire state building and still walking up the stairs

checked my router mail contact us tickets for any news
Yes, the 4 & 8Mbps customers should all have seen their upgrades by now. There were one or two of them that the system missed, but these have been manually picked up and sorted out.

guess what no answer
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

no responce to ticket..!

ok.. the ticket is for jump the max queue... is anyone else in the community waiting days for a reply on this subject.....

It may take up to 7 days to receive a response to the queue jump tickets, these tickets aren't being handled by CSC.
N/A

no responce to ticket..!

thank you very much Mr Tomlinson, it is appreciated by me.
N/A

no responce to ticket..!

We are aware that some tickets are taking longer to respond to than we would like,

Afraid you are not wrong there Jon....... when I submitted ticket No 19252513 at 16:32:41 2006-04-25; it said ticket response time was 53mins and a few seconds it has now been 3 hours for what i do not consider to be a difficult problem merely some information I requested so I can make an informed descision regarding MaxDSL.Not excactly an end of world situation but I remeber when tickets certainly were turned over quicker than this.