cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no maxdsl still

N/A

no maxdsl still

Could somebody please put me in for upgrade ..I have been in contact but cant get through the maze of phone options to talk to someone and have raised loads of questions in order to aid me only for them to be closed with an auto response .again i commented on how i have been an existing member with no upgrade and my friend who i recommended has maxdsl and is a new member.He lives about 250 yrd from my house and were on the same exchange so it just doesnt weigh up why i havent had my upgrade..What with the emails getting wiped and the lack of communication from plusnet i am really beginning to lose my faith in this service provider...PLease upgrade me!. also my friend has no connection issues since upgrade so i hope i wont either.thanks
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

no maxdsl still

Hi,

The regrade should be done for you within 7 days.
N/A

upgrade

Thanks very much look forward to it..Do i have to switch of my router whilst this is happening or just leave it on as normal then in 7 days switch it off then back on to get the new connectionHuh?Huh
N/A

no maxdsl still

Just leave your router on as normal, it will happen automatically, you don't need to do anything.

You check your stats one morning to find you have been maxed in your sleep. :lol:

Then the fun starts. :shock: