cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no help at all

N/A

no help at all

two days ago my website..used for buisness purposes was unreachable for the whole evening...waited some 16 hrs to be told the next day.."IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN LET US NOW"...big help!!!

5pm yesterday i discover no forms could run on my fp server.......waited till 7am to be see a one line message from customer service to somebody??..asking for it to be investigated!...the technical assistance for webusers is very poor if it happens at all...anyone with a website that they rely on should be aware!
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: no help at all

did i mention that because my fp server is down and i need to take bookings via a form i decided to use the cgi on my normal webspace to process my forms...guess what?...despite having set it up a few months ago i cannot log on using my password!....did i die and go to hell?
N/A

> did i mention that because my fp server is down and i need to take bookings via a form i decided to use the cgi on my normal webspace to process my forms...guess what?...despite having set it up a few months ago i cannot log on using my password!....did i die and go to hell?
Hi there,
Networks are still looking at your ticket at the moment, please be patient.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

yep...i did get a response....thanks for the reply!
the good side is that my cgi bin is ok now,,i think the password changed cause i didnt access it for 100 days..maybe?...anyway..the good side is that this has forced me to confront cgi and formmail which if i get the hang of it is a good thing!....so..gota look on the bright side dont u think?

N/A

please be patient.
>
> Regards,
> Mike
>

I'm still being patient.Hope you didnt mean be A PATIENT?..like ill and in hospital?
N/A

my last four questions on two diffirent tickets over last two days have yielded 0 replies.if i swap my home lite account to a free buisness account will i be charged as though my 3 domains were being transfered?..or would i incur some charges?..i just want to keep everything as it is except the type of account change..maybe...im just looking at possibilities.Also what is the daily bandwidth limit on webusage for a adsl lite account buisness..which is 29.99 monthly?....
N/A

You can only have 1 domain hosted on a free account.

Business ADSL accounts all have 500 meg per day bandwidth limit.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----