cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new look portal

N/A

new look portal

Well i'm sorry to say that the new look portal does nothing for me.

No users login in prominent position, and no easier to navigate all the different areas, in fact it is most confusing. The old portal was much better.

Your time would have been better spent on upgrading the forum to a more modern approach.
--
Reset
5 REPLIES
RJankowski
Dabbler

RE: new look portal

I would have to agree. Took me 3 clicks until I was logged in!

Forums looks squashed too.

Hope this isnt all Plusnet have been doing lately....

N/A

> Well i'm sorry to say that the new look portal does nothing for me.
>
> No users login in prominent position, and no easier to navigate all the different areas, in fact it is most confusing. The old portal was much better.
>
> Your time would have been better spent on upgrading the forum to a more modern approach.
>
> --
> Reset

Just found another problem which is of far more concern.
You don't need to log in to see your private details, just select the area you wish to visit and all your gory details are there for all to see.

This is totally unacceptable, private information should remain private, pehaps plusnet should discontinue the practice of displaying sensitive information in aplace accesible to all.
--
Reset
N/A

> Just found another problem which is of far more concern.
> You don't need to log in to see your private details, just select the area you wish to visit and all your gory details are there for all to see.
>
> This is totally unacceptable, private information should remain private, pehaps plusnet should discontinue the practice of displaying sensitive information in aplace accesible to all.
Hi there Reset,
I'll carry on conversation regarding this subject in it's dedicated thread above.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

I am finding the portal very slow in responding, and I preffered the old one.
:confused:
Text Emote Icon

:confused:

:kill:

--
Regards Brian
Community Veteran

I have to agree.

Much prefered the old look, this new one makes finding things even less easier. Nice to see customer preception was considered as always.

Chris