cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new idea for getting some service

N/A

If i dont get some customer service i will have to step up my efforts ,
if i need to post a new topic everyday about lack of service both here and on adsl guide then so be it .
If i have to cancel my direct debit then so be it , they will soon call me for payment, then once my problem is sorted then ill happily pay.

I have records and printed copies of my problem and have documented times of phone calls and logs of time waiting ect .

So let the games begin plusnet.

Again my request is simple , please look into my ticket , now standing at nearly 2 weeks without a reply
24 REPLIES
mrchalk
Grafter

Good idea, but do u know what fucks me off? Well, i'll tell ya - you never win against companies. Its a joke, i know your in the right & id so love it if your idea works, but companies ALWAYS win - they are complete BASTARDS! Evil
N/A

yup agreed , but the old saying of " positive word of mouth will get to about 3-4 people " negative word of mouth gets to at least 10 " , so if they are not careful then yeah they will continue to make money short term but unless they get a clear business plan together to manage all their key performance indicators - one having to be service agreement then they will slowly become regarded as a poor isp , not because of the product maybe , cos i think the produt is actually ok , but due to the poor service they have backing it up.

David took down Goliath , apathy is what they will rely on , once the masses speak they have no choice but to listen
mrchalk
Grafter

Well, thats true & i wish you all the luck in the world! Lets hope you get somewhere & let us know how you get on! Smiley
Community Veteran

Just to add my two pence -
Paying for a service you aren't recieving is'nt exactly a new idea, but it can be a good one if handled correctly. However if you intent to flood these forums with a new thread every day regarding your issues you won't be very popular with the moderators for long.

Chris
mrchalk
Grafter

One thread everyday is hardly "flooding" this forum now, is it?? :roll:

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
ianscales
Grafter

and to add my twopence......................

I'm fed up with PN's lack of service, I've had a ticket outstanding now for almost two weeks - what's the ticket? I want to upgrade my account, but after doing the biz online they are doing nothing about it and the subsequent additions to the ticket.

I agree with above, these Companies don't care about us and I don't suppose moving the 7 paying customers I manage would bother them either - just gives me even more hassle finding and then transferring to another ISP Evil Evil
Community Veteran

rafmtd

You may wish to check the mails you were sent when you upgraded. I was clearly imformed during my online package change that it will not occur until my NEXT billing date. That is Monday for me.

Here's the details as posted in a ticket in my contacts/ticket page:

This Customer has chosen to downgrade from "PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 (Monthly Contract, No Modem, Activation Offer)" to "PlusNet Broadband Pay As You Go (Monthly Contract, No Modem) with included 6GB bandwidth" on their next invoice date (2006-07-03). The required CLI for the account is *********** The Regrade fee for this upgrade is £12.76 (£14.99 inc VAT)

Hope this helps to explain things.

A
ianscales
Grafter

Hi amcclean,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, the only message I got was this 'Ticket'

This Customer has requested an upgrade from "PlusNet Broadband Plus up to 8Mb (Monthly Contract, No Modem)" to "PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 (Annual Contract, No Modem)". A regrade order will be submitted automatically for this request at a cost of £0.00 (£0.00 inc VAT); a separate adjustment for the account type change will be made upon completion

There is no mention of when it will be made live, further more they have ignored all other correspondence, if it is automated why didn't they have the decency to reply to me.

I really do despair with their lack of customer service.

Thanks again.

Ian
Community Veteran

Guess we can both only wait and see what happens to our accounts on the billing dates.

A
N/A

However if you intent to flood these forums with a new thread every day regarding your issues you won't be very popular with the moderators for long.

Faa55dsl

thanks for your reply but i must say , why on earth would i be bothered about being popular with moderators , it is not against forum rules for me to post a topic , I am not breaking rules , just making a different comment each day about any poor service i may have had or what my next thoughts are for my contract.
If a moderator has a problem with me expressing my veiws within the forum rules then i say they are a poor moderator and need to look at themselves and the suitability of them in that role. This is not a nazi dictatorship where i must not tell people if i have had poor service , Im not breaking rules so please feel free to exress your own opinions but do not be offended if i ignore them and exress mine ( again within the rules )

If making that comment is a subtle threat then im afraid i must laugh as there is nothing else i can do :lol: so i will laugh a while , if its not subtle threat , then im just misinterpreting it and thats my bad . either way my points stand

the easy way for this matter to be resolved is for someone from plusnet support to just look at my ticket , now 2 weeks old with no reply , even if its a courtesy message to say we are aware and checking into it .
Im not asking for earth moving stuff here , to stop all their other jobs , hell i have my line up , im happy for that , deal with the others who do not , but at least let me know your doing that. You must agree thats not too much to ask is it ??

Thanks
N/A

rafmtd - you might want to try putting the upgrade through again.
Community Veteran

pauldwerryhouse,

If you or anyone else decides to go down the route of posting a new thread every day until your problem is resolved, this will be considered at worst flooding and at best crossposting and action will be taken to curb this.

These forums are here for everyone's benefit anyone who intentionally disrupts them won't be given an opotunity to do so for long.

Chris
N/A

crossposting , hmmmm ok if u wanna go down that line , fair enough.
Can you check your rules then about me updating my thread on an hourly basis .
I dont see any rules about that , at least that way i keep my thread active and it lets people know how poor the service im personally reciving is at this minute.
as far as im reading the rules i dont see any problem with that , as im not bumping , im adding new information every hour , so unless you wanna make a new rule or bend an existing one then i dotn see im doing any harm.

Maybe someone from CS will actually read it and reply , after all thats all im doing this for.
Community Veteran

Maybe someone from CS will actually read it and reply

Can I make a constructive suggestion, in that you include the ticket numbers in the thread. Then if one of the members of the comms team or another member of Plus.Net staff drop by they can find your ticket easily.

Chilly