cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+net is the pits

N/A

+net is the pits

+net is the pits. I've been here for quite some time and the service is now absolutely abysmal. I've received my Macc and will be gone soon (thank god). The deceit and dupicity of +net is beyond belief and I certainly would not recommend them to anyone.

Seen as it's alright for posters to come on here and just say how happy they are, I thought I would see if it is now possible to simply say how crap the service really is.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

+net is the pits

Yes you are entitled to express your opinion.
mrcook
Grafter

+net is the pits

Where are you going? got to be better than here.
Highlighted
N/A

+net is the pits

Here ! here ! defunct I too have been here a while and have recomended +net to friends and family .....but alas I was a fool to rush in to the land of fast speeds unlimited download e.t.c. ......I'm now in a land of crawl at the moment I'm not downloading ,playing a game on line ,or anything else that uses bandwidth and I'm seeing pages load slower than when I was on dial up ..... 1 dissgruntled user .....I might add I don't want to leave +net but it's looking a fair bet I will after this month is over if there's not a marked improvment !!! Sad
N/A

+net is the pits

So when you say crawl how slow is it actually going between 4-12 i cannot get over 50kb/sec its amazing how contention kicks in.

Tbh i dont really want ot leave either but i cannot go on with this pathetic connection speeds. If it is BT then fair enough and i have been trying to get them to check yet but to no avail.

SIgh