cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my usage update

N/A

my usage update

Hi,

I joined plusnet about two weeks ago and have used the connection for downloading before and after the 4pm onwards "peak time". However, the usage graphs still say no data to show me ect. I raised a ticket and was told it's an ongoing issue. Two points :

1) Is this a big issue affecting many users and when will it be resolved?

2) How am I to know when I'm approaching my shaping limit, or isn't my account going to be shaped without this data?

Any updates from +Net staff on this would be helpful.

Thanks,

James
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

my usage update

I don't know how many people are affected by this but there are a number of others in the same situation.

You will receive warning emails at approx 80% of your allowance and again when you exceed it and when you exceed each of the 4 levels for your account.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

my usage update

Hi,

There's an internal problem (number 31662) been raised to our developers regarding this. From what I can see it's only affecting a few customers, but if anyone else is seeing this I'd like to know so we can make sure the developers are aware of how many it is affecting.
N/A

my usage update

I'm certainly seeing several hours of absence. Indeed today tells me i have had zero peak time usage.
N/A

my usage update

well mine is showing game usage and i never paly games. Usenet and I dont even know what that is. Any help appreciated. Or does it just go o show that the elo whatsits dont always get it right.
N/A

my usage update

Ours is showing 0 accross the board for today. I know we did some FTP downloading this morning (off peak) and 1 peer 2 peer file which overlapped into peak. But VMBU shows 0 for all of today.

Not even been a full week since the VMBU was supposedly fixed.
N/A

my usage update

My VMBU is also reporting incorrect usage levels since the update to the new style VMBU. i.e it should be reporting about 10gb, but the front page only has 2gb
N/A

my usage update

Mine shows zero use both peak and off peak - for several days now.