cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my question/ ticket has been deleted!!!!!

winnipeg1823
Grafter

I have a very long ticket that has been opened since 30th April. Apart from the faults reported there was an ongoing discussion regarding being moved off LLU back to BT, and I was awaiting an answer to a point raised this morning.

I really hope that this has nothing to do with me mentioning the possibility of taking legal action as a result of some of the actions (or lack of) on the ticket, should I encounter any further faults, or cost to move back to the BT platform. Hopefully someone at plusnet will be able to recover the ticket and place it back online
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi

The question was closed by one of my colleagues today, but should still be viewable under closed questions on the portal. Any questions, open or otherwise, are not removed from the account, or the website.
winnipeg1823
Grafter

Thanks Mand, how come it was closed but no reply was posted on it
N/A

Presumably because you started threatening legal action. They now cannot enter into any correspondence with you on the matter, until which time it is concluded or you cancel any such action.
winnipeg1823
Grafter

gotdsl, I take it that reply is based on many years in the legal profession then.
Nowhere in my post do I threaten legal action, only mention it as a possibility