cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my contract

N/A

my contract

What is my position regarding cancelation and mirgrating to another isp, since plusnet have somewhat changed my original contract ie now on premier 1 with lower capping than i originally signed up for.

PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 (Monthly Contract, No Modem, Activation Offer)

If i decide to migrate to another provider what costs would be involved if any ,i have only been with plusnet since jan 06 and as yet have had no problems with plusnet service ;but am concerned about issues raised by threads posted in this forum regarding the support and service feedback.

Regards
4 REPLIES
N/A

my contract

The costs depend largely on what contract you are on.

The questions are:

Are you on a monthly or annual contract?

(If its annual, you'd need to pay the remaining term - ie up to January 2007. If its monthly, you just need to give 30 days notice, and pay for the 30 days notice)

Did you take deferred (you stay we pay) activation and/or hardware?

If you took either option, you agreed to spread the cost of hardware and/or connection over 5 years, with plusnet reducing the amount payable each month you stay with them.

In either case, the best way to find an accurate answer would be to raise a help question. The CS agent will be able to give you an accurate answer on what needs to be paid.
N/A

my contract

Reading the OP i'd say your owe £47+ one months notice, so to cancel it would cost you £68.99
N/A

my contract

as explained in my post.

PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 (Monthly Contract, No Modem, Activation Offer) I purchsed my own equipment.
N/A

my contract

see my post then, it'll cost you £47 plus one months fee for the notice.