Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi-accounts

community
Grafter

multi-accounts

I have 2 other accounts.
To get to them from the betamail I have to go to 'webmail ' first and then click on 'multiaccount' which then shows a heading for both.
I click on the frist one and then read the mail.
In order to get to the second account I have to go back to 'webmail' and start the process again.
It would be easier to be able toget to the second one FROM the first one.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

multi-accounts

First, can you please read Webmail: How to provide feedback - Please read before posting which explains how to format thread titles for feedback and bug reports.

In addition can you supply the following information to help the developers understand and reproduce your problem:

Webmail interface being used? (also have you tried the others)

Webmail server type being used? (also have you tried the other)

Your browser and it's version?

The version of Windows (or other OS) you are using?
datastream
Grafter

switching accounts

WinXP Pro
IE6.0.28 128bit enc, SP1.

i am logged into beta mail as datastreams+simon with the correct password, i have numerous other accounts setup, but and can select one that i wish to switch to, this then brings up a prompt for what i assume to be a password for hte acount i switching to, but then defaults back to the starting page, where you have to enter all the info afresh.

Other than that, it's bloody great, been a long time coming but worth it.
community
Grafter

multi-accounts

In addition can you supply the following information to help the developers understand and reproduce your problem:

Webmail interface being used? (also have you tried the others)
don't understandWebmail server type being used? (also have you tried the other)don't understandYour browser and it's version?

The version of Windows (or other OS) you are using?WIN98SE