cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving house, will i ever see broadband again?!?!

N/A

Hi,
I've just moved house, before i moved (about a month before!) i thought great, a web interface to change the address/line of the adsl connection nice and easy! unfortunalty because i moved numbers and the line wasnt active untill i moved every time i entered the new number i was told it wasnt ADSL enabled.

I have now moved and BT provided a simultanious provide of both phone and ADSL.
I have now been able to use the web page with my new number to let PN know, but what i wanted to ask is what is the probability of it ever being activated?

Reading the forums here it seems highly unlikely that i will ever have the subscription moved, has anyone been moved sucessfully? i have had numerious companies trying to poach my business from PN and quite frankly the phone support here is crap (i have not once been able to get through!) and am tempted to go elsewhere if this move doesnt go through seamlessly.
3 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

I've placed the necessary order for you, and updated your ticket. Smiley
N/A

thats fantastic news.

Many many thanks for the quick responce!

as soon as i get connected i will repost so people can keep the faith! Cheesy
N/A

I moved house three weeks go - my BT line was activated exactly when they said it would be, and when I requested my ADSL move it happened within 3 days (4 days ahead of the scheduled re-activation date).

Am still trying to get my BRAS lifted from 1MB to a more sensible level, but the conenction aside from that is working perfectly. Smiley

So it's not all doom and gloom!