cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving house what do i have to do

N/A

we will be moving house next month but what do i have to do in order to take my f9 with me. i dont know if we will have the same telephone number as yet because we are only moving +- 2 miles away.

can anyone tell me what procedures have to be followed

thanks bern
7 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Under Account Settings on the left there is a button to move your ADSL service. You won't be able to start the move though until you know whether you'll be getting a new number or keeping the same.

If you keep the same number it does take longer to reprovide the service (up to 3 weeks from start to finish) and you should make the request about 7-10 days before the number is moved to the new property.

If you are getting a new number then you'll need to wait until the new number is active and the bill in your name, but the reprovide should take less time at around 7-10 working days.

In either case there are two ways of paying for the reprovide, you can either pay £64.63 up front, or you can take advantage of our deferred house move offer that works in the same way as our current activation offer.
N/A

or you can take advantage of our deferred house move offer that works in the same way as our current activation offer

what is this and where can i find out more about this. do i have to pay £64 for either option
Highlighted
slev
Grafter

HI

If you choose the deferred house move offer you will not have to pay anything,

however if you decide to leave F9 within 5 years there will be a charge, each year you are with F9 the fee is reduced,

Not sure by how much per year this is reduced though.

Kind Regards

Ian
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 64

however if you decide to leave F9 within 5 years there will be a charge, each year you are with F9 the fee is reduced,

Not sure by how much per year this is reduced though.

The full details can be found here.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

slev
Grafter

Thanks for the link Bob looked everywhere for that Cheesy

Regards

Ian
N/A

There's a problem with the security certificate on that page according to my browser Sad

Mark
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Thanks Mark, I've corrected Bob's link, it should have been f9.net.uk rather than force9.net