cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more messing about by plusnet

N/A

more messing about by plusnet

I now am waiting again on hold waiting forplusnet to decide to answer.
Strange though, I been waiting to be answered for 25 mins already, and still no answer. I am keeping an eye on LSCI, so i do know the wait times.

what has gone wrong with my account now. I stumble along a post saying that my account disabled. WHY

and why was i not told. the post was opened and closed by you.

5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: more messing about by plusnet

Karl,

Your billing issue is under investigation at this time - in fact I have just spent a good half hour dicussing this with a colleague.

Your account is being updated right now and I see no reason why it will not be activated again later today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
N/A

Ere, Get This!!!!!!!!!!

And yet again I am being messed about by Plusnet.

Ere, Get This!!!!!!!!!!

As of monday 30th sept, my account was fully paid.
After waiting for 3 weeks for an issue to be sorted about financies and plusnet taking money from a credit card that they were not supposed to.

On three occasions they done this, and nothing was sorted even though i raise ticket after ticket.

But when i requested that the last payment be refunded they urgently said yes, (which is strange i know). Now this was actioned after 2.30pm 30th sept. before this time i was fully paid up. Plusnet never once said or posted anything about the state of my account, and did not tell me that the refunding of this money would put my account in arrears. I didnt even think that there was a company that would let this happen. so then come today, My account is now in arrears. so i gotta send a cheque or somet, ( I dont really know coz they never said). This is really just geting to be harrassing. Ive spent the last 36 hours infront of this thing trying to sort this out.
I am now just waiting again on hold, someone might answer soon. I was only waiting for an hour last time.
N/A

How do i get this sorted if you lot just habg up the dam phone. Now im telling you lot there dont F*** me off today. This is really taking the P*** when you make a customers account go into a position whereas the service will be turned off. When we could have sorted this out at the latest, 8.00 am 30th sept. then my account would be up to date and not like it is now. A situation that was in the power of plusnet staff to avoid.

this is getting better everyday.

well, another night on hold on the phone for what the stats say 22 mins and is obviuosly gonna be more
N/A

> How do i get this sorted if you lot just habg up the dam phone. Now im telling you lot there dont F*** me off today. This is really taking the P*** when you make a customers account go into a position whereas the service will be turned off. When we could have sorted this out at the latest, 8.00 am 30th sept. then my account would be up to date and not like it is now. A situation that was in the power of plusnet staff to avoid.
>
> this is getting better everyday.
>
> well, another night on hold on the phone for what the stats say 22 mins and is obviuosly gonna be more

N/A

Why is it that as soon as they knock you off the portal and close your account, (through an error by them).
They dont bother dealing with request.

Do i not constitute as a valued customer. I should think i do, considering the amount you have had off me in all. and that without any hardware. somewhere in the region of 170 pounds in 3 weeks, (as soon as daybreak come, I post cheque, so that as good as there, except the wait that i have to now endure.

Thanks Plusnet.
It only on 3 facts that i have not left you yet to join another ISP, (and most of you wished i would, i know).

you are basically the cheapest, at normal biling.
The time i have spent sorting out webspace and such like.
ANd lastly, I DONT GIVE UP