cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly fees

N/A

monthly fees

im getting upgraded to 2mbit on the 9th yet i just received an email telling me ill get billed for my 512 sub on the 6th, will i get billed for both?
4 REPLIES
N/A

monthly fees

You will be billed as normal for the 512Kb connection, and once the 2Mb is active, billed the differance between the 512Kb and 2Mb price, less any days already used on 512Kb.
Community Veteran

monthly fees

This is because billing is automated and you get advanced notice for payment.

If your billing period starts from the 6th, you will still pay the bill you have been notified of. This will cover the 3 days you will remain in the 512k procing. You will then have to pay an additional fee to cover the extra charge for being on 2Mb for the remaining 27 days of your billing period. The extra payment is the difference between the 2Mb cost and 512K cost.
N/A

monthly fees

oh right so im paying £20 for my 512 then when i got 2mbit ill only pay £20 cause 40 is the new monthly fee, thanks Smiley
N/A

monthly fees

Hi There

What normally happens is that we wil adjust your billing date accordingly so the bill itself is not reduced but you will get a long month to take into account the payment you have already made.