cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mod

N/A

mod

why is it I just put a post in in general chit chat " hard drive" and fas55adsl moves it to computer hardwear I look in there and what do I find
moderating Administrator

Posted: 06 Oct 2005 04:55 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moved to more relevant forum.

d

So where is it nowHuh
this place gets worse lose my speeds now my posts are pushed to non existance
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

mod

Chris has only moved it once, to computers and hardware. Where it still is. Whenever the mods move a post they post saying they have done this, I can't see any problem with that can you? I would say it's common courtesy.
Community Veteran

mod

I don't understand the problem you have with this action. As Daniel says your post has been moved ONCE to the correct forum i.e a Computer related problem to the Computer and Hardware forum. A 'shaddow topic' has been left so that you can quicky access it from the forum that you incorrectly put the post in.

Chris
N/A

mod

then you should have put moved "FROM" instead of "TO" relevant forum if this had been put like that then it is easy to see, so it is not me!!

sp no7oliver it is common sense if it had been addessed properly dont you think?
Community Veteran

mod

Well I'm sorry your not happy with the topic being moved from or to or whatever, but at the end of the day you posted a request for help, I thought you would have apreciated having your request met in the correct forum rather than it going ignored and possibly confused as a joke like so many posts in the General Forum.

Chris
Community Veteran

mod

sp no7oliver it is common sense if it had been addessed properly dont you think?

Chris also moved a post of mine earlier and left the same note on the end of the thread, except the forum name was different. I'm sorry but I don't see how it was addressed in an inproper manner.