N/A

mmmmmmmmmm any news yet?

any news yet on my adsl been sorted?

ged
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: mmmmmmmmmm any news yet?

Hi Ged,

As you know, I am not in work today but I am taking steps to get this sorted for you. Unfortunately, I cannot do this in the short space of time you are requesting.

Ideally, I would ask that you allow me to pursue the matter on Thursday when I return to work as I will then be in a far stronger position to move the situation along.

Just to re-assure you, I have already had discussions with my manager regarding your situation.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---+
N/A

RE: mmmmmmmmmm any news yet?

Thx Mark

You are an example of how customer support should be. Working 24 hrs a day, from home, without pay. If you manage to sort this matter out for me on Thursday, you can have a job here!

Thursday is no problem, as long as i am kept informed i dont really mind. Communication can go a long way sometimes and in a communications company like yours, this could be improved, however i appreciate it is not your fault personnally.

Regards

Ged

> Hi Ged,
>
> As you know, I am not in work today but I am taking steps to get this sorted for you. Unfortunately, I cannot do this in the short space of time you are requesting.
>
> Ideally, I would ask that you allow me to pursue the matter on Thursday when I return to work as I will then be in a far stronger position to move the situation along.
>
> Just to re-assure you, I have already had discussions with my manager regarding your situation.
>
> Regards,
> Mark.
>
> --
> | Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support........................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---+
>