Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mixed up monitoring?

m00nie
Grafter

mixed up monitoring?

does the following seem right?

my dates say Mar21-apr20 but its still continuing monitoring the usage, i raised a ticket and they said billing was the 26th? all my others have been the last day of the monitoring i.e this would have been the 20th i thought. Also my usage shows as nearly 12gb yet below it says you have nearly reached 9gb :shock: (should have kept that one quiet as they charging me less lol)

even my usage available this month says 4gb(which is what im on) so that has reset. all seems mixed up to me? ?

[
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

mixed up monitoring?

1. Have you disconnected since billing day? If not and check VMBU about half an hour later.

2. Are you accessing VMBU from a bookmark or from the icon in connection settings? (the URL has changed)
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
m00nie
Grafter

mixed up monitoring?

yes i always disconect each day.(do i need to turn off router?i just click disable) i get to it via connection settings, view my usage icon.

the reply to my ticket was my billing date is the 26th? which is whats confusing. all other months have been the end of my vmbu date so this would in theory have been 20th april, hence the usage remaing resetting.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

mixed up monitoring?

When you click disable, is that in the router? If you are going to disable it you might as well turn it off - it probably starts up quicker than your PC.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
m00nie
Grafter

mixed up monitoring?

i click disable from the net(the 2 pcs in bottom right corner on pc screen) i will switch the router off completly to try that then now.

thanks for help so far Smiley
m00nie
Grafter

mixed up monitoring?

ive switched off router and left it off for a bit, checked and all still same :?