cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migrating

N/A

migrating

hi ive been told my migration to plusnet will be complete on wednesday however im a little confused as to how its all going to happen.

This thread: http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30074
has made me post this

when the migration is complete, will i have to set up a new internet connection via network connections in windows to start using plusnet? i have a BT voyager 105 USB ADSL modem and i shall be using that however i can only enter a username. i dont know what my username will be. all i know is jonnyj. i dont know the rest of it. at the moment the only way i can connect to BT broadband is clicking the shortcut on desktop then once i click connect, it says "connecting to bt broadband" then "veriftying username and password" then im logged on. will i still have to carry out the same procedure but change the username in the modem options to connect to plusnet?

some one please explain :S
2 REPLIES
ady
Grafter

migrating

dunno if this is l8, or rite, but they email u ur username and password. however ur username ( well for me ) is (username)@plusdsl.net and password is the same.. duno if that helped.
N/A

migrating

Never had anything to do with migration before (lots of new connections, but never a migrate) but I would expect everything to be sent to you via e-mail (both to your Postmaster@username.plus.com account, and to the email address you entered during signup.
If you have any problem whatsoever though, just give them a call on 08451400200 and they can (and most likely will) sort you out fairly quickly.