cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

member centre idea...

N/A

member centre idea...

Would it not be benificial that instead of having to email to request your mysql database username and password, it be stored on your members centre. Alternatively change the system so you can login with your plusnet username and password?

Stuart.
3 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

member centre idea...

I don't htink I'd like it using my normal password, just in case the CGI server decides to go wrong and stop processing PHP/Perl and returns the code to the user... but it would be nice to see it on the portal.
Community Veteran

member centre idea...

I wouldn't mind the ability to change it to a different password though as the long strings of random numbers and letters are a pain and I have a equally secure one I could use but can remember!
N/A

member centre idea...

I wouldn't mind the ability to change it to a different password though as the long strings of random numbers and letters are a pain and I have a equally secure one I could use but can remember!

yeah i think that'd be the best option, but somethin that matches a certain complexity, like windows 2003 server passwords (if you chose) i.e much contain at least one letter, one number and 1 symbol.