cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

martinfamily re progomez closed topic

N/A

Sorry but totally disagree with you. progomez post was and is relevant customer feedback. He described how himself and apparently others are being threatened, in secret, for making honest posts regarding pn. Yet another action reflecting the changing face of pn.

What is wrong with you guys. It is obvious to everyone what is going on so don't blame us for pns actions. Some relationships end amicably some don't. I think it is pretty obvious that pn have decided to end the relationship belligerently so don't blame the customers for the actions of the company.

We, as disgruntled pn customers, are perfectly right to post in customer feedback. If you wish to make the forum a "I Love PN" I suggest you change the title. Customer feedback is what its for and that is what you're getting.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Hi defunct,

As it was I that took the initial action I will try to add some clarity to this.

The post for which progomez received the private message was contained within a thread which I removed to the thread storage area. The thread was not in anyway constructive feedback and was simply trolling in the pure definition of the term.

progomez response contributed to the troll and as such received the warning. The OP also received a warning.

It is not the intention of anyone on these boards to stifle debate. Plus Net have stated that they welcome all feedback, good and bad. Feedback should be constructive and remain within the forum guidelines.

Aggressive, trolling or speculative posts help no-one. They can cause ill feeling and sometimes confusion.

Many people on these boards can provide negative feedback in a constructive manner and get their point across without resorting to trolling or aggressive posts.

The moderators will do all in their power to ensure that these boards remain constructive and civil.

I, for one, fully acknowledge that there are unhappy customers. As long as these customers express their dissatisfaction within the rules of the board then there will be absolutely no problem.

My request would be that people think before they post and try to adhere to the principles of this forum and its guidelines.
N/A

Thanks for the clarification pcsni - like a lot of other newsgroup users I do not like / respond to comments and contact outside of the group, i.e., personalised. Quite agree with your post - as long as the rules apply to both sides of the debate. Wink
mitchell20
Grafter

My request would be that people think before they post and try to adhere to the principles of this forum and its guidelines.

Just a thought, it might actually help if these guidelines were easily available then, as I have no idea where they are, does anybody else know :?:
Julie
Grafter

Hi there
the forum guidelines can be easily found by reading this post which can be found at the very top of this forum

I hope that helps